Friday, December 4, 2009

I'm Back

This is a poem about when your gone for a while and your friends leave you out when you get back. It's about feeling stupid for being their friends and not saying no to their group.

Been away for some time
They don't like me, I'll bet a dime
Don't know who's to blame
either way we both act the same

The distance and silence is unreal
They control everyone like a trained seal
I was part of that crowd
Everything around me was so loud

They started to block me out
It made me want to shout
If they didn't want me, they should have said so
I should have said no

I felt so alone
Their friendship was nothing but a short loan
I'm back to where i was
It happens just because

I'm that reading dork
That's just how it works
I want it all to end
I want a true friend

No comments:

Post a Comment