Sunday, December 20, 2009

Shining Bright

This is a poem about liking a celebrity who is a star shining bright. Plus you know it'll never happen. So you like them, but it'll never happen.

Every time I hear your voice
My heart will rejoice
I want the song to be about me
Why can't you see that we're meant to be

All the girls want you
Compared to them I'm number two
Every word you sing
Makes you like a music king

You're a superstar shining bright
You are who I dream of at night
You've seen my face

But I see you at every place

Every poster, picture I see I'm lost in your eyes
When I see you, would I even say hi
Your face is always in my dream
If we met, my face will beam

I can't get you out of my heart
Even if we're miles apart
Your always in my mind
If we get close what chemistry will we find

You're a superstar shining bright
I always dream of you at night
You've never seen my face
But I see yours at every place

Would you even care?
I bet no, with your perfect hair
As I want you
You're to new

They say I'm dumb to believe
But my feelings won't leave
I need you in my life
Hopefully even to become your wife

Your my star shining bright
I always dream of you at night
You'll never see my face
but I'll always see you at every place

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful poem. I felt every single word. What is your favorite verse? My favorite verses are the third and last one.

    ReplyDelete