Friday, November 20, 2009

I carry your heart with me By EE Cummings

I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)I am never without it (Anywhere i go, you go, my dear; and whatever is done be me is your doing my darling)
I fear
no fate (for you are my fate, my sweet) I want no world (For beautiful you are my world, my true) and you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you

Here is the deepest secert nobody knows (here is the root of the root, the bud of the bud and the sky of a sky called life;which grows higher than a soul can reach or mind can hide0) and this is the womder that's keeping the stars apart.

I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)

This poem is by a poet called ee Cummings. I just adore this poem. I find it so sweet and this guy knows how to talk to a girl. I would love to have this poem written about me, but it's not. I still love this poem. Even if i didn't write it. I found it a www.poemhunter.com which you can use to find any famous poet or poem.

4 comments: